White Chocolate Orange Dream Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 2 cups white
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
in egg and orange peel.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in white chocolate
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Let stand for
2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Yield: 36 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes