Whole Wheat Molasses Cookies
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup turbinado or granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat
- Melt butter with sugar and molasses in small saucepan over low heat. Cool.
- Combine salt, baking soda and spices with flour in bowl.
- Stir in butter mixture.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Yields 30 cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes