Zebra Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound Shedd's Country Crock Spread, softened
- 1 1/2 cups
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon
- 3 cups (18 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3 cups
(18 ounces) white chocolate chips, divided
- Zebra Drizzle
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease baking sheets; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat Shedds Spread Country Crock and sugars
until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract, scraping
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until blended.
- Stir in 2 cups
each semisweet and white chocolate chips.
- On prepared baking sheets, drop dough
by tablespoons, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- On wire rack, let stand 2 minutes; remove
from sheets and cool completely.
- Zebra Drizzle: Melt 1 cup each remaining semisweet and white chocolate chips;
drizzle over cookies.
Yields 8 dozen cookies.