Almond Raspberry Tassies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 ounces
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup granulated
- 1/2 cup almond paste (2 ounces)
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Pastry Dough. Blend softened butter and cream cheese. Stir in flour. Cover and
- Divide dough into 24 balls. Press into sides and bottom of small (mini) muffin
tins. Fill with almond-raspberry filling.
- Filling. Put 1/2 teaspoon raspberry preserves into each unbaked shell. Use your
fingers to combine sugar and almond paste. Add egg yolks one at a time. Beat well
as you add each yolk. Blend in other ingredients. Spoon into shells.
- Bake at 400
degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Cool before removing from pan.
- Store in refrigerator or freeze.
Source: Rare Collection, Junior League of Galveston, Texas