Almond Raspberry Tassies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup almond paste (2 ounces)
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Pastry Dough: Blend softened butter and cream cheese. Stir in flour. Cover and
- Divide dough into 24 balls. Press into sides and bottom of small (mini) muffin
tins. Fill with almond-raspberry filling.
- Filling. Put 1/2 teaspoon raspberry preserves into each unbaked shell. Use your
fingers to combine sugar and almond paste. Add egg yolks one at a time. Beat well
as you add each yolk. Blend in other ingredients. Spoon into shells.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Cool before removing from pan.
- Store in refrigerator or freeze.
Source: Rare Collection, Junior League of Galveston, Texas
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.