Apricot Pecan Tassies
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon butter (no substitutes, softened, divided
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup diced dried apricots
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- In a mixing bowl, cream 1/2 cup butter and cream cheese.
- Gradually add flour, beating until mixture forms a ball.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract, salt and remaining
- Stir in apricots and pecans; set aside.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased
miniature muffin cups.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon apricot mixture into each cup.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pans on wire racks.
Yield: 2 dozen
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.