Caramel-Pecan Brownie Cups
- 18 individually wrapped round caramels
- 36 mini fluted foil or paper baking
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 36 pecan halves
- 1 (1.55 ounce)
bar milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unwrap caramels and cut each horizontally in half.
- Line 36 mini muffin cups with fluted liners. (Make sure to use liners in the
muffin cups; brownies will stick to pan, even if well greased.)
- In large microwave-safe bowl, melt butter with unsweetened chocolate in microwave
on HIGH for 1 minute; stir until smooth.
- With wire whisk, beat sugar, vanilla extract and eggs into melted chocolate mixture
until blended. Whisk in flour and salt until smooth. Spoon batter by rounded measuring
teaspoons into prepared muffin-pan cups. Top each with a caramel half and a pecan
- Bake brownie cups 10 to 12 minutes or until brownies are firm when lightly pressed.
- Cool brownies in pan on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely
- In microwave-safe cup, melt milk chocolate in microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds;
stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Place brownies on wax paper-lined cookie sheet. Pour milk chocolate into small
self-sealing plastic bag. Snip 1 corner of bag to make 1/16 inch opening and drizzle
chocolate over brownies.
- Refrigerate brownies 30 minutes or until brownies are set.
- Store brownies in tightly covered container, with wax paper between layers, at
room temperature up to 1 week, or in freezer up to 3 months.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.