Lemonade Pie Cookies
When life hands us lemons, we make lemonade...pie cookies. Bite into a sweet
- 1 egg
- Splash water
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as
directed on box
- 1 (10 ounce) jar lemon curd or homemade
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- To make egg wash, in small bowl, beat egg with splash water until well blended.
- Unroll pie crusts. Spread lemon curd on 1 of the crusts, leaving 1/2-inch border
around edge. Place second crust on top.
- With 3-inch cookie cutter, cut out cookies by gently pressing down through both
- With handle of knife, press edges to seal; cut “x” in center of each cookie pie.
Brush each cookie with egg wash; sprinkle with sugar. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely, about
30 minutes, before serving.
prep time 15 min | total time 45 min | servings 13
You can use the lid of any old jar as a cookie cutter.
Recipe by Amy Erickson.
Recipe and photo credit:
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Filled and Sandwich Cookie Recipes