Old-Fashioned Filled Cookies
These cookies freeze
well, and they are very moist.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 7 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup soft margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Canned pie filling
- Dissolve baking soda in milk. Mix with eggs, brown sugar, margarine and vanilla
extract. Mix in flour or enough to make a soft dough.
- Roll out dough about 3/8-inch
thick, and cut with a round cookie cutter. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and place
a teaspoon of filling on each cookie. Place another round of dough on top, then
seal the edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until lightly browned.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.