Buttery Pecan Tassies
A delicious pecan filling nestles in a buttery crust that will melt in your mouth!
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soft butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup whole or chopped pecans
- Crust: Have all ingredients at room temperature. Mix together and chill
for at least 2 hours.
- Pinch off dough and shape into 24 (1-inch) balls. Press into miniature muffin
tins to form 24 shells. Set aside.
- Filling: Mix all ingredients together. Fill each Tassie two-thirds full.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cool on a cake rack.
- Remove cookies while warm by running knife along the edge.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.