Buttery Pecan Tassies
A delicious pecan filling nestles in a buttery crust that will melt in your mouth!
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soft butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup whole or chopped pecans
- Crust: Have all ingredients at room temperature. Mix together and chill
for at least 2 hours.
- Pinch off dough and shape into 24 (1-inch) balls. Press into miniature muffin
tins to form 24 shells. Set aside.
- Filling: Mix all ingredients together. Fill each Tassie two-thirds full.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cool on a cake rack.
- Remove cookies while warm by running knife along the edge.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Filled and Sandwich Cookie Recipes