Print Recipe

Pumpkin Pie-Stuffed Cookies

Pumpkin Pie-Stuffed Cookies recipe

Sugar cookies stuffed with pumpkin pie filling - a delicious combination!

Recipe Ingredients

Method

  1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. In small bowl, mix pumpkin pie mix and cream cheese; set aside.
  3. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour until mixed well.
  4. Sprinkle work surface with additional flour. With rolling pin, roll dough 1/8 inch thick, adding flour as needed to prevent sticking.
  5. With floured 2 1/2-inch round cutter, cut 24 dough rounds, rerolling scraps as needed.
  6. On large ungreased cookie sheet, place 12 dough rounds about 2 inches apart.
  7. Spoon about 1 heaping teaspoon pumpkin mixture on center of each round.
  8. Top each with another dough round, crimping outer edges with fork to seal.
  9. Sprinkle tops of cookies with cinnamon-sugar mixture, gently spreading around with fingers if necessary.
  10. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown around edges.
  11. Cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes; remove to cooling rack until completely cooled.

25 min prep time | 55 min total time | 12 servings

Store cookies in refrigerator because of the cream cheese in the pumpkin filling.

Leftover cookie dough can be baked into sugar cookies.

Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Cookie Calories 160 Calories from Fat 60 Total Fat 6g 10% Saturated Fat 2g 11% Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 10mg 3% Sodium 120mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 24g 8% Dietary Fiber 0g 0% Sugars 14g 14% Protein 2g 2%

% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%

Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Recipe and photograph used with permission from Pillsbury.


Contact

Maricopa, Arizona

Always Open!

To our Visitors

We're pleased that you are visiting one of the oldest, most reliable and comprehensive home cooking sites. We hope you enjoy our collection of over 39,000 recipes. Recipe Goldmine has been online since August 1999. Many have contributed to our recipe collections, including our own family, friends, newsletter subscribers, food companies and food organizations. This website is free to use but we depend on ads for survival. To support our work, please disable your ad blocker on recipegoldmine.com.