Raspberry Filled Chocolate Ravioli
- 2 (1 ounce) squares bittersweet or semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup butter or margarine,
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
teaspoon chocolate extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Dash salt
- 2 1/2 cups
- Raspberry jam
- Powdered sugar
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot, not boiling water. Remove from
heat; cool. Cream butter and granulated sugar in large bowl until blended. Add egg,
vanilla extract, chocolate extract, baking soda, salt and melted chocolate; beat
until light. Blend in flour to make a stiff dough. Divide dough in half. Cover;
refrigerate until firm.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment
- Place half of dough on a Tupperware pastry sheet; fold over to cover dough. Roll
out dough to 1/8 inch thickness. Unfold pastry sheet. (if dough gets too soft and
sticks, refrigerate until firm) Cut dough into 1 1/2-inch squares. Place half of
squares 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets. Place about 1/2 teaspoon jam in
the center of each square; top with another square. Using a fork, press edges together
to seal, then pierce center of each square.
- Bake 10 minutes or just until edges
are browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Dust lightly with powdered sugar.
Makes about 6 dozen cookies
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 10/26/2001 7:57 am.
Source: Tupperware's Chocolate Lovers Cookies