Raspberry Filled Melting Moments
- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Dough: In a bowl stir together flour, cornstarch and sugar.
- In a large mixer bowl beat butter until soft and smooth. Beat in flour mixture
and vanilla extract until well blended. Shape into 3/4 inch balls and place 1 1/2
inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten crisscross style with a lightly
floured fork. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool slightly then spread lightly with raspberry jam. When completely cool, dip
- Glaze: Melt and mix in double boiler.
Makes 72 cookies.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.