Raspberry Sour Cream Pockets
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 3/4 cups flour, divided
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- Confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In large bowl combine butter, sour cream, lemon zest and 1 cup flour. Beat until
well mixed. By hand, stir in remaining flour until well mixed.
- Roll out dough, 1/2 at a time, on a well floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
With sharp knife cut into 3 x 3-inch squares. Place squares on cookie sheets. Place
1 teaspoon raspberry preserves in center of each square. Bring together 4 corners
of each square and pinch together.
- Bake for 11 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely; sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Yields 3 dozen.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.