Reese's Cup Tarts
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Reese's miniature peanut butter
cups, foil removed
- Grease miniature muffin pans. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butters and sugars thoroughly. Add egg and vanilla extract. Beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Place rounded teaspoons
of dough into prepared miniature muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10
minutes, or until cookie puffs up and is barely done.
- Remove from oven and immediately
push a peanut-butter cup into each cookie-filled muffin cup. The cookies will deflate
and form a tart shell around the peanut butter cup.
- Let cool in pan, then refrigerate
until shine leaves the chocolate.
- Gently lift each tart out with tip of sharp knife.
Makes 4 to 5 dozen.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.