Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable shortening,
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 2 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, mixed with cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cream sugar and shortening. Add eggs and milk. Beat well. Add sifted dry ingredients.
- Mix well, chill for one hour, and then roll out on floured surface. Sprinkle with
sugar-cinnamon mixture. Roll as for a jellyroll.
- Slice and bake for about 10 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.