Macadamia Nut Butter Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour,
- 1/2 cup roasted coarsely chopped Macadamia nuts
- In large mixer bowl, beat butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Beat in honey, egg yolk and vanilla extract. Stir in flour and nuts. Form dough
into a log about 12-inches long and 1 1/2-inches wide.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and
refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices. Place 1 inch apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake until cookies feel firm to the touch and edges are golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes.
- Remove cookies to cooling rack.
- Store cookies in
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Nutritional Information per serving: Calories 80; Total Fat 6 g; Total Carbohydrates
7 g; Protein 1 g; Vitamin A 29 % DV; Calcium 4 mg
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Icebox Cookie Recipes