- 1 (8 ounce) can almond paste
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Break up and mash almond paste to soften; add other ingredients alternately
and beat well.
- Line a cookie sheet with brown paper or foil.
- Squeeze small amounts of dough through a pastry tube or drop from a teaspoon
2 inches apart onto cookie sheet. Smooth tops with pastry brush moistened with
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and puffed.
- May be stored indefinitely in an airtight tin or freezer.
Makes 40 to 50 macaroons.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes