Chocolate-Dipped Irish Cream Macaroons
Pumpkin pie spice adds holiday flavor to easy coconut macaroons. A shot of Irish
cream liqueur and a dip in melted bittersweet chocolate make these cookies special
enough for a holiday dessert tray.
- 1 package (14 ounces) flaked coconut (about 4 cups)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened
- 1 tablespoon Irish cream liqueur or McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 6 ounces bittersweet baking chocolate,
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix coconut, sweetened condensed milk, liqueur and pumpkin pie spice in
- Drop by heaping teaspoonsful onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire racks; cool completely.
- Dip bottom of each cooled cookie in melted chocolate
- Let stand on wax paper-lined tray until chocolate is set.
- Store in airtight container up to 1 week.
Makes 32 (1 cookie) servings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12
minutes per batch
Variation: Prepare as directed, using Kahlua or rum in place of the Irish cream
per serving Calories: 135 Fat: 7 g Carbohydrates: 16 g Cholesterol: 3 mg
Sodium: 50 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 2 g
Recipe and photo credit:
McCormick & Company, Inc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes