- 4 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 small box gelatin (strawberry, raspberry or desired flavor)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix thoroughly, making sure gelatin
is blended evenly. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease baking sheets well.
- Shape coconut mixture into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheets.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Remove from oven and let cookies cool on baking
sheet 5 minutes before placing on wire racks to cool. Cookies will be soft.
Yield: about 4 dozen cookies
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.