Mint Chocolate Macaroons
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) mint-chocolate morsels
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/4 cups (7 ounce package) flaked or shredded coconut
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with foil or parchment paper.
- Microwave mint-chocolate morsels in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%
power) for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Beat egg whites in large mixer bowl until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in melted chocolate and coconut.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for
5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.