One Bowl Coconut Macaroons
- 1 (14 ounce) package Baker's Angel Flake coconut
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon
- Whole candied cherries or natural almonds (optional)
- Mix coconut, sugar, flour and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in egg whites and almond
extract until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased and floured cookie
- Press one candied cherry or natural almond into the center of each cookie,
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes or until edges of cookies are golden
- Immediately remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool on wire racks.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
Chocolate Macaroons: Prepare Coconut Macaroons
as directed, adding 2 squares melted Baker's semisweet baking chocolate to coconut
Baker's Angel Flake coconut is certified kosher for Passover. If desired,
substitute 6 tablespoons matzo meal for flour and dust greased cookie sheet with
matzo meal instead of flour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes