- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (7 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup
butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon almond
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drain pineapple well. Reserve juice for beverage.
- Combine drained pineapple,
sweetened condensed milk, coconut, almonds, butter or margarine, grated lemon peel
and almond extract in large bowl; mix well.
- Combine flour and baking powder in small bowl. Beat into pineapple mixture until
- Drop by heaping tablespoonsful 1 inch apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Store in refrigerator.
Yields: about 42 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes