Chocolate Raspberry Meringue Cookies
- 3 egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 tablespoons raspberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Beat egg whites with salt until foamy.
- Add gelatin and sugar gradually. Beat
until stiff, about 15 minutes.
- Mix in vinegar, and fold in chocolate chips.
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Drop rounded teaspoons of dough onto wax paper, the smaller the better.
- Bake at
250 degrees F for 25 minutes; turn oven off. Leave in oven an additional 20 minutes.
Makes about 9 dozen.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.