- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips or mint-flavored chips, if preferred
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat sugar into egg whites.
- Add vanilla extract and salt, beating until egg whites
- Fold in chips and nuts.
- Drop by small spoonsful onto a sheet of foil
that has been placed on a cookie sheet. Make sure that spoon
drops small (almost bite-size) pieces.
- Place cookie sheet in oven and TURN OVEN
OFF. Leave overnight or 6 to 8 hours without opening door.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.