- 2 egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
- Add sugar, 1 tablespoon
at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Continue beating until very stiff peaks
- Lightly fold in peanut butter just until mixed.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto
greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 300 degree F oven 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from cookie sheet immediately.
Makes about 3 dozen.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.