- 2 egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Beat egg whites, salt and cream of tartar until frothy.
- Gradually add sugar and continue to beat for 15 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips and vanilla extract.
- Turn off oven.
- Drop by spoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place in oven for 1 1/2 hours. Do not open oven door
during baking time.
Yields 4 dozen.
Peppermint flavoring may be substituted for vanilla extract and food coloring
may be added.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.