- 2 egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Beat egg whites, salt and cream of tartar until frothy.
- Gradually add sugar and continue to beat for 15 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips and vanilla extract.
- Turn off oven.
- Drop by spoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place in oven for 1 1/2 hours. Do not open oven door
during baking time.
Yields 4 dozen.
Peppermint flavoring may be substituted for vanilla extract and food coloring
may be added.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes