- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Dash salt
cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 6 drops red food
- Heat oven to 225 degrees F. Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, with electric hand mixer, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and
salt until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until very stiff peaks
form, about 10 minutes.
- Add preserves and food coloring and beat for one minute at highest
speed of mixer.
- Drop by teaspoonsful, two inches apart, onto foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for
- Cool completely.
- Peel off foil.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.