Almond Bon Bons
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package almond paste
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 to 5 teaspoons milk
- Food coloring of choice
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bon Bons: Mix flour, butter, confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Cut almond paste into 1/2-inch slices. Cut each slice into fourths. Shape a 1-inch
ball of dough around each piece of almond paste; roll to form a ball. Place about
1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set and the bottom is golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Dip tops of cookies into the almond glaze.
- Place in tiny paper cups.
- Almond Glaze: Mix all ingredients until smooth consistency.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.