Almond Raspberry Jelly Delights
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons shortening (a little butter
can also be used)
- 2 cups ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2
to 3 cups all-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Knead all ingredients together. Roll dough out to about 1/8-inch thick between
wax paper. Cut out cookies with a small round cookie cutter or shot glass.
on greased cookie sheet and bake until light, about 10 minutes.
- When cookies are cool, place raspberry jelly between cookies to make cookie sandwiches,
then roll in granulated sugar.
These cookies store well and may be frozen.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes