- 1 cup butter, creamed
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup almonds, finely
- Cream butter. Add confectioners' sugar. Beat until light and fluffy. Add
- Mix flour and salt together and blend into creamed mixture. Stir in almonds.
Roll into small balls.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Roll in confectioner' sugar. Cool.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.