Andes Creme de Menthe Cookies
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package Andes baking chips
- 2 2/3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- Blend butter, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla extract and eggs until
mixed. Stir in Andes Baking Chips, then stir in flour. Chill for approximately 1
hour in the refrigerator.
- Raise oven rack one level above middle and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Measure out approximately 1 ounce of dough (about one heaping tablespoon); form
ball and place on nonstick cookie sheet; flatten ball slightly. Continue with remaining
- Bake for approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool on pans for 2 minutes before removing.
Makes about 38 cookies.
Nutrition facts per cookie: 110 calories, 5 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 20
mg cholesterol, 16 g carbohydrates, 1 g protein, 65 mg sodium, 0 g fiber
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes