This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Andes Mint Cookies
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup butter or
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces
- Pecan halves
- In a large bowl, cream sugars and butter or margarine. Add eggs and water. Beat
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt well. Add gradually to egg mixture.
dough overnight (it is important that the dough be WELL chilled).
- Wrap each mint completely in cookie dough. Place 2 inches apart on a lightly
greased cookie sheets and put a nut half on top of each cookie.
- Bake at 375 degrees
F for 7 to 9 minutes until golden brown.