This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Angel Food Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chopped
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar in bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add next
5 ingredients: mix well. Add flour and walnuts, mix well. Shape into balls; place
on cookie sheet. Flatten with fork.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 4 dozen.