This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Banana Pudding Sugar Cookies
- 2/3 cup shortening
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small box instant
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- Cream the shortening and the sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the
eggs one at a time. Stir in the vanilla extract, baking powder and salt. Add the
DRY instant banana pudding powder. Mix in 2 cups of the flour; add the remaining
1/2 cup only if needed.
- Cover dough and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease baking sheets.
- Shape dough into walnut size balls and place 2 inches apart on the prepared baking
- Flatten balls and bake for about 8 minutes or until light golden brown.