Banana Pudding Sugar Cookies
- 2/3 cup shortening
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small box instant
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- Cream the shortening and the sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the
eggs one at a time. Stir in the vanilla extract, baking powder and salt. Add the
DRY instant banana pudding powder. Mix in 2 cups of the flour; add the remaining
1/2 cup only if needed.
- Cover dough and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease baking sheets.
- Shape dough into walnut size balls and place 2 inches apart on the prepared baking
- Flatten balls and bake for about 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.