Banana Surprise Cookies
- 1 box JIFFY Banana Nut Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon
- 24 chocolate star candies
- 24 walnut pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together muffin mix, oil and milk. Mixture will be crumbly.
- Press 1 rounded
teaspoon of muffin mixture around each candy. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and
press one walnut piece on top of each cookie.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from
sheet and cool.
Source: "Jiffy" Mixes Hospitality in a Jiffy - booklet by
Chelsea Milling Company
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.