Banana Surprise Cookies
- 1 box JIFFY Banana Nut Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon
- 24 chocolate star candies
- 24 walnut pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together muffin mix, oil and milk. Mixture will be crumbly.
- Press 1 rounded
teaspoon of muffin mixture around each candy. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and
press one walnut piece on top of each cookie.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from
sheet and cool.
Source: "Jiffy" Mixes Hospitality in a Jiffy - booklet by
Chelsea Milling Company
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes