- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Candied cherries
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons. milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Food coloring
- Cookies: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix confectioners' sugar, butter and vanilla extract. Work in flour
until dough holds together. (If dough is dry, mix in 1 to 2 tablespoons milk.)
- Form balls with cherry center. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until set.
- Cool. Ice and decorate.
- Glaze: Beat together confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla extract. Add
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.