- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Candied cherries
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons. milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Food coloring
- Cookies: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix confectioners' sugar, butter and vanilla extract. Work in flour
until dough holds together. (If dough is dry, mix in 1 to 2 tablespoons milk.)
- Form balls with cherry center. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until set.
- Cool. Ice and decorate.
- Glaze: Beat together confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla extract. Add