- 3 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 1/2 cups ground nuts
- 1 cup confectioners'
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons dark Karo syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup bourbon (rum, brandy or sherry may be used)
- Mix all dry ingredients together in bowl.
- Mix syrup and bourbon together and
add slowly to dry ingredients.
- Make into 3/4- to 1-inch balls.
- Roll in confectioners'
- Store in closed container in refrigerator.
These bourbon balls will keep
for a long time.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes