These are good served with vanilla ice cream and espresso coffee, if desired.
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup coarsely ground walnuts
- 1/2 scant
cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- Combine flour, walnuts and sugar. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Quickly
stir in vanilla extract and chocolate, being careful not to cream the mixture. Press
mixture into a 9-inch round cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 50 minutes.
- Break into pieces and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.