Butter-Almond Dream Cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter (no substitutes)
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup granulated
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Cream butter, shortening, sugar and almond extract.
- Add sifted flour, mixing
gently to blend thoroughly. Shape dough into balls using 1 level tablespoon of dough
for each. Press a cherry into tops of each ball, allowing cherry to show slightly.
Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, until
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.