Cashew Buckeye Cookies
A twist on an old favorite, we used cashew butter instead of peanut butter, and
then dipped them in melted light cocoa Candy Melts candy. Leave a few on Santa’s
plate this Christmas Eve, and you’ll be on his permanent nice list.
- 1 1/4 cups (12 ounces) cashew butter
- 1 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Wilton Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/4 cups (about 1/2 a 12 ounce package) Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Prepare cookie pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine cashew butter, butter, salt and vanilla extract. Beat with electric
mixer on medium speed until combined.
- Add confectioners’ sugar; beat until combined.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls; place on prepared cookie pan.
- Freeze for about 2 hours.
- In wide microwave-safe container, melt Candy Melts Candy according to package
- Dip 3/4 of each frozen cookie into melted candy.
- Return to cookie pan. Chill until set, about 5-10 minutes.
Yield: about 2 1/2 dozen cookies
Recipe and photo credit:
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes