Cherry Cream Crescents
I made these for a bake sale for the Marines last year in Belgium. Sold very
quickly and so easy to make.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk.
- Separate dough into 16
triangles; place on lightly greased baking sheets. Spread 1 tablespoon of cream
cheese mixture near the edge of the short side of each triangle. Top with 1 tablespoon
pie filling. Fold long point of triangle over filling and tuck under dough.
beat egg white; brush over rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or
until golden brown.
Yield: 16 rolls
Posted by luvtocook at Recipe Goldmine May 7, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes