Cherry Pecan Nuggets
- 1 cup shortening
- 3 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
cherries, cut in half
- Cream shortening and cream cheese together. Add sugar, egg and almond extract.
- Sift dry ingredients together and stir into creamed mixture. Chill dough.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls. Dip balls into nuts. Place on ungreased cookie
sheet. Press a cherry half into the center of each cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees F
for 10 to 15 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes