Cherry Pom Poms
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons dry cherry flavored gelatin
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 2 eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup grated or flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- Combine flour and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, gelatin, dry pudding mix and egg yolks. Blend well.
- Add dry ingredients, milk and almond extract and blend well. Stir in walnuts and
the 3/4 cup coconut.
- Shape into balls using 1/2 to 1 slightly rounded teaspoon for
- Slightly beat egg whites with water. Roll balls in egg whites, then in the 2
cups coconut. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, pressing slightly to flatten.
for 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees F or until delicately browned.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes