Chewy Drizzled Cinnamon Chips Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 2/3 cups (10 ounce package) Hershey's Cinnamon Chips, divided
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely ground pecans or walnuts
Cinnamon Chips Drizzle
- Remaining 2/3 cup cinnamon chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons shortening
- Cookies: Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Add corn syrup and egg;
- Place 1 cup cinnamon chips in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1
minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time,
stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. Stir melted
chips into butter mixture.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to cinnamon chips mixture, beating
just until blended. Cover; refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in nuts, lightly pressing nuts into dough.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden around edges.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Drizzle with Cinnamon Chips Drizzle.
- Cinnamon Chips Drizzle: Place remaining 2/3 cup cinnamon chips and 1 1/2 teaspoons
shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil) in small microwave-safe
bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir until chips are melted and mixture
Yield: about 5 dozen cookies
Source: Hershey's Kitchens
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes