Chocolate Chip Cookie Pretzels
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour plus additional for rolling
- 1/2 cup
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crumble dough into medium bowl. Add flour; mix until combined. Divide dough into
12 pieces. Roll each piece into a 12-inch rope on lightly floured surface.
- To form
pretzels, make a U-shape with the rope. Holding the ends of the rope, cross over
and press onto the bottom of the U and place 3 inches apart on ungreased baking
sheets. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown.
- While hot, reshape holes
in centers of pretzels with knife.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to
wire racks to cool completely.
- Microwave morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH (100%) power for 30
- Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until
- Cut tiny corner from each bag. Squeeze chocolate over pretzels; spread with
- Top chocolate with sprinkles. Allow to set.
- Store in airtight container.
Prep: 20 mins | Cooking: 9 mins | Level: Easy
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé® and Very Best Baking.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes