Chocolate Chunk Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup
packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
1/2 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3 Skor toffee
bars, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Measure the oatmeal and blend in a food processor or blender to a fine powder.
Combine with flour, salt baking powder and baking soda and set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract.
Stir in the flour mixture a little at a time. Add the chocolate, toffee and pecans
and stir until just combined.
- Roll into balls about the size of a walnut and place
2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes