- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Mix oil, chocolate and granulated sugar. Blend in 1 egg at a time until well
mixed. Add vanilla.
- Sift flour, then measure. Stir flour, baking powder and salt
into oil mixture. Chill several hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drop teaspoonsful of dough into confectioners' sugar. Roll in sugar.
on cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes. Do not over-bake.