Chocolate Dipped Meltaways
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melted chocolate for garnish (about 3 to 4 ounces)
- Crushed nuts for
- In medium bowl, sift together flour and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In large bowl, cream butter. Add confectioners' sugar gradually and cream
well. Add salt and vanilla extract. Add reserved dry ingredients and mix well.
and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape chilled dough into small rounds, triangles, crescents or bars. Place on
greased cookie sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
- Let cool
on baking sheets for 1 minute.
- While still warm, roll in powdered sugar. Cool completely.
- When cool, dip part of each cookie into melted chocolate, then into nuts.
about 36 small cookies.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes