Chocolate Dipped Meltaways
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melted chocolate for garnish (about 3 to 4 ounces)
- Crushed nuts for
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In medium bowl, sift together flour and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In large bowl, cream butter. Add confectioners' sugar gradually and cream
well. Add salt and vanilla extract. Add reserved dry ingredients and mix well.
and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape chilled dough into small rounds, triangles, crescents or bars. Place on
greased cookie sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
- Let cool
on baking sheets for 1 minute.
- While still warm, roll in powdered sugar. Cool completely.
- When cool, dip part of each cookie into melted chocolate, then into nuts.
about 36 small cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes