Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 4 cups toasted oat or rice cereal (Rice Krispies)
- 1 (6 ounce) package
semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Stir peanut butter, sugars, butter, baking soda, baking powder and egg in large
bowl until well mixed. Stir in cereal and chocolate chips.
- Shape dough by rounded
tablespoonsful into balls; place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool completely.
- Store loosely covered.
Yields about 3 1/2 dozen cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes