Chocolate Snappers are sweet and chocolatey. Everyone will love 'em!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 packets (1 ounce
each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCO BAKE® Pre-Melted Unsweetened
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, 1 cup sugar and egg in large mixer bowl; beat until creamy.
- Add corn syrup and CHOCO Bake; beat well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in remaining sugar to coat. Place on
ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until sides are set and centers are still slightly
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Cooling Time: 0 minutes
Nutrition Facts - Serving Size: 1/24 of recipe - Servings Per Recipe: 24
Calories: 160 Calories from Fat: 70 Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV) Saturated Fat: 4.5g
(22% of DV) Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV) Sodium: 180mg (7% of DV) Carbohydrates:
23g (8% of DV) Dietary Fiber: .5g (3% of DV) Sugars: 15g Protein: 1g Vitamin A:
4% of DV Vitamin C: 0% of DV Calcium: 0% of DV Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé® and meals.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes